Yam & Cashew Dip
Original recipe by Susan Gouveia
- 1 medium yam diced,
- 1/2 c raw cashews soaked overnight,
- 1/4 c dried golden raisins soaked w/ cashews,
- 1 lemon squeezed,
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar,
- 2 tbs olive oil,
- 1 tbs fresh ginger,
- 1 tsp curry powder,
- salt, pepper, cayenne to taste.
- 1 clove of garlic, or you can use the greens
- garnish with sesame seeds
Mix all together in food processor until you get the consistency you like. You may need to add a bit of water. Use cracker or fresh veggies for dipping.